Wednesday, April 3, 2013

6 years old.

Alright. So this one, my memory isn't too good on.

I was about six or seven, and i sat with my best friend, Boojean, on the couch with my mother.
I remember sitting on the end of the couch, on the arm rest. I used to sit there because i loved how i used to fall off it.
My brother, Chuckie, was about 16 around that time, and my uncle, only a few years older. They were best friends I guess.
So they were going to play poker that night; they did almost all the time.
But this time, my uncle came down to sit with me and my mother. We were watching T.V i remember, but i can't remember what.
He sat down next to me, and me being a silly child, I sat on his lap.
I shouldn't have sat on his lap.
He put a pillow in front of me and unbuttoned my skirt. He reached his hand down and started playing with my pussy.
My mother didn't even know.
He whispered softly in my ear, "Don't make a sound."

I didn't make a sound, but i should have. I was too scared to do anything.
My brother came down stairs and he got up from the couch.
They left, and i ran into my small little room and buttoned up my skirt.
I remember breathing heavily and was on the verge of tears.
When i looked in the mirror at myself, i ended up crying myself to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. AGAIN I have to tell you how proud I am to see you're letting out your pain in a GOOD way.... I love you and you have a big spot in my heart kiddo... KEEP IT COMING....

    ReplyDelete