Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The First Time

I was four. Yeah. Four.

And i remember the dollhouse in my aunt's room. My aunt had moved into college, but still sometimes stayed on holidays and breaks. But my grandma had made it into a little playroom for me and my cousin Kaitlyn.
It had a dollhouse, a T.V, many coloring books and regular fantasy books. and she left all her unicorn stuffed animals there for me and Kaitie.
And, it still contained her bed, so me and Kaitie could reach the light cord. Also, for naps.
We loved taking naps together.
That room was my favorite room.
But not anymore.
Kaitie wasn't there the day that i remember.
It was just me, and I didn't mind it. I was a solitary kid, and liked playing alone sometimes.
So there i was, sitting on the floor.
I had my stuffed dog, Boojean, beside me. I had always loved that dog.
She was my best friend. And she never told my secret.

Anyway, i was playing with the doll house and sat the Daddy doll on the chair in the kitchen, and the other dolls around him. When i put the baby in her high chair, is when he came in.
And when i mean him, i mean my uncle.
My filthy uncle.
 "Hi Samantha," He said to me.
I looked up and smiled, then hugged Boojean.
"Hi Uncle--------," I said.
He sat next to me, he legs out.
"What'cha doing?"
I played with Boojean's ears.
"Playin' dolls with Boojean."
"Yeah? Well how about this, you can be the Mommy doll, and I'll be the Daddy doll."
"Like house?" I exclaimed.
"Yes. Just like house. But see, Mommy's and Daddy's do things at night when you go to sleep. And that's what me and you are gonna do."
I looked at him puzzled.
"What do they do, Uncle --------?"
"They play with each other."
I hadn't noticed that he had unzipped his jeans, and his cock was out.
He took Boojean from my hands, then put botth of my hands around his cock.
They were tiny, so i guess he needed both of them.
He moved them up and down his cock, and i had no idea what to do.
"Keep going, Samantha," he whispered.
He pulled down my stockings and big-girl panties, then started playing with my pussy.
I'll admit, it did feel a bit good.
But i knew that it was wrong.
I kept stroking him, and he came all over my face.

He sat there, looking at the cum on my face and breathed loudly. He stroked my cheek.
"God, you're so beautiful," he whispered. He zipped up his jeans and pulled up my panties and stockings.
And before he left, he whispered "Don't tell anyone."
There was a bit of blood in my panties, but i told my mother it was my brothers red pen that had exploded.
I used to hide my brothers things everywhere on me; i liked stealing back then.
And she believed me.

But that night, i remember sitting on my bed with Boojean on my lap. It was 11:00 at night. And it was Christmas.
I sighed and looked at my best friend, using the moonlight from my window to see her.
"Boojean, i know you saw what happened. I like it. I don't like it. But please don't tell Mommy, okay?" I whispered to her.
I made her nod her head at me and whisper back, "Okay Sammy."
 When i woke up that morning, I did not smile when i opened each gift, because i blamed Santa secretly.
He gave me a horrible gift on Christmas Eve.

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie... I have to say that I am so so so proud of you... So proud... It takes a strong person to pour out your pain the way you did here and I am honored just to know you. Please hon, don't ever hesitate to let me know if and when you want to talk... I have been where you are, we share a pain that if it goes unchecked, it can eat a hole in you... but this says you are ready to begin healing... and I would consider it nothing less than amazing to help you down the road. ~Bre~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i happened to come across your post and i think you are very strong and brave for doing this, it means you are making a stand to fight back and show that person you are not going to be quiet and that you are going to speak out. because something similar had happen to me by a person who was suppose to be a brother to me and i never came out and spoke it.. it took my mom finding out for anything to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm trying my best to heal myself. If there's anyway i can, i must try.
    And necro_135, Thank you.
    Always learn to speak; our soldiers fought for our right to say whatever we wanted.

    ReplyDelete